Please note that this event has reached capacity and registration is closed. Please, no walk-ins. Thank you for your interest!
Learn About Working with Ørsted on NJ’s First Offshore Wind Project.
The Cape May County Chamber of Commerce will hold an informational forum for local businesses regarding opportunities to engage in the new wind-powered farm project specifically planned off the coast of Atlantic City in Cape May County waters.
9:00AM Registration & Refreshments. Continental breakfast served: freshly baked muffins, danish & mini-croissants, assorted fruit juices, coffee and herbal teas.
9:30AM Keynote: Joseph Fiordaliso, NJ Board of Public Utilities President
10:00AM Panel: Impacts of Wind Development for Cape May County
- Doug Burke, Chairman of the Board, Cape May County Chamber
- Diane Wieland, Tourism Director, County of Cape May
- Jeff Kaelin, Director of Sustainability and Government Relations, Lund’s Fisheries
- Sy Oytan, Director, Sector Development – Offshore Wind, NJ Economic Development Authority
11:00AM Panel: How to Get Involved with the Ocean Wind Project
- Grant Van Wyngaarden, Senior Supply Chain Development Manager, Ørsted
- Kris Ohleth, Senior Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Ørsted
- Tier One Supplier Representatives
12-2PM Lunch & Networking Meetings. Businesses and individuals interested in working with Ørsted and their Tier One suppliers are encouraged to attend. Meetings will follow a “match-making” format, an invaluable opportunity to connect with key industry representatives.
Entree: Chicken with Spinach & Artichoke Sauce, Chef's Potato & Vegetable
Dessert: Chef's Selection
Iced Tea, Lemonade, Coffee, & Hot Tea